RIATOMSK.RU
-4°C
13 декабря 2019  |  
10:29
  |  
-4°C
11:36 PM  August 8, 2019

TPU enroll more than 250 applicants in admission campaign second wave

© Маргарита ВолоковыхTPU enroll more than 250 applicants in admission campaign second wave

TOMSK, Aug 8 – RIA Tomsk. Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU) completed the enrollment of applicants to the state-funded places of a bachelor degree and specialist programmes, in the second wave 256 people became freshmen of the university, the press service of the university said on Thursday.

Earlier it was reported that TPU in 2019 will accept 2996 people state-funded places - for full-time and part-time studies at all levels of training (1569 bachelors, 1242 undergraduates and 185 graduate students). For the entrants of a bachelor degree and specialist programme applying for full-time education, this year were allocated 1368 state-funded places in 33 directions of training in seven engineering schools. The first - within the framework of a special quota, according to the target selection and the results of the olympiads - 101 people were enrolled in the university.

It is noted that in the first wave of enrollment, more than a thousand people became TPU freshmen.

"In the second wave, 256 freshmen were enlisted to the state-funded places. In addition, 88 people were enrolled to be trained on a contractual basis, among them there are students from Iraq, China, Colombia, Congo, Ghana, the Maldives, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan", - the executive secretary of the university admissions committee Pavel Rvalov is quoted in the message.

It is added that 14 foreign citizens entering under the quota of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation from Vietnam, Egypt, Indonesia, India, Mongolia, Senegal were also enrolled.

At TPU reception of applications for graduate studies continue to be received - until 6:00 p.m. on August 12. Original documents are accepted until 18:00 on August 16. Enrollment orders will be published on August 20.

Earlier it was also reported that the admission campaign started in Tomsk universities on June 20, and on July 29 the first enrollment orders were published: beneficiaries, winners of olympiads and contract specialists became students. Further the enrollment takes place in two waves: in the first (on August 3) 80% of the main state-funded places are filled, and in the second - the remaining 20%.

Наверх
Сайт РИА Томск /riatomsk.ru/ содержит информацию, подготовленную Региональным информационным агентством "Томск" (РИА Томск) с территорией распространения – Российская Федерация, зарубежные страны.
РИА Томск зарегистрировано в Федеральной службе по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор) 06 ноября 2019 г. Свидетельство о регистрации ИА № ФС 77-77122.
Настоящий ресурс может содержать материалы 18+. Материалы, размещенные на правах рекламы, выходят под знаком "реклама". РИА Томск не несет ответственности за партнерские материалы.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Яндекс.Метрика
ЧИТАЙТЕ
РИА в VK
Главные новости дня в нашей рассылке